My aim is to help you develop your capability in Enterprise Architecture.
I’m Roger Evernden – welcome to my website and blog where you will find useful and practical Enterprise Architecture tips, tricks and techniques, a lot of free resources, and links to all of my online training.
I provide a unique combination of Enterprise Architecture training and support which can help you and your team throughout your EA program and at each capability level, so you can deliver the benefits and outcomes that your enterprise needs.
Watch my 6-minute introduction to Enterprise Architecture
132k people have viewed this YouTube video | More than 2,800 subscribers | SUBSCRIBE NOW
Cost-effective Online Training
- Training that really explains what EA is all about, in a clear and simple way
- Modular training that can be easily configured to help you or your team build your EA skills
- Designed to provide you with the support you need, when you need it
- Simple £25 monthly subscription – access all courses – cancel any time
- You can sample before you commit – there are plenty of free preview lessons
- See the complete curriculum online and check out reviews from existing students
- Over 2,000 students have enrolled in these courses, from more than 70 countries
- Courses have an average rating of 4.8 – higher than most online EA courses
- Browse ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE COURSES ONLINE
Coaching and Mentoring
- If you or your team are looking for something more personal, and fully tailored to your needs, then you might find EA coaching and mentoring is what you are looking for
- Provides you with easy-access outcome-focused personal guidance and support
- Whether you are just starting out or working at the leading edge, coaching and mentoring will help you when you need expert input, independent advice or suggestions, or someone who will listen and help you work through stumbling blocks
Check-out these popular on-line course bundles:
You can sample before you commit – there are plenty of free preview lessons, you can see the complete curriculum online, and you can also check out reviews from existing students. There are over 2,000 students enrolled in these courses, from more than 70 countries. The courses have an average rating of 4.8, which is higher than most online EA courses.
Student Reviews - Architectural Thinking
"Great course. Totally according to the content, perhaps it would be good to specify that is an introduction to Architectural Thinking" - Mauricio Ruiz - 5 stars
"Good, high level introduction to Architectural Thinking across all aspects of the Enterprise Architecture discipline." - John Gardner - 5 stars
"Extremely good. Learned the very foundational aspects of the EA. Answered may queries that was carrying for a long time. Extremely good presentation. EA concepts are clearly explained." - Vijay Sounderadas - 5 stars
"Very nice overview of the Architecture Thinking.
I like it.
Architecture is an art of thinking, not a technical field by itself. Yet it is not detached from the solutions, coding, and actual operation of the ICT system, well said!
For me Architecture Thinking means; we do not Architect for the Architecture sake, but to address & fix real problems. So, it's not about TOGAF or any framework, it is about applying the appropriate approach in the situation where we happen to be, at the time we have to apply this "thinking" process. TOGAF and other frameworks are here to help, but not to constrain us." - Goran Stevanovic - 5 stars
"A excellent overview of a complex field. This course is an excellent overview and I have found it very useful. It is largely agnostic of architecture framework (although TOGAF is mentioned a few times) and doesn't get lost in the detail of a particular method, language or tool. Roger understands the field to the extent that he is able to explain the complex nature of architecture in simple terms. Whether you are new to the field, or a seasoned professional, I can highly recommend this course." - Nick Trosh - 5 stars
"Wholesome, Practical and Insightful. The delivery was clear and practical. The visuals and materials are apt. Excellent delivery." - Lukumon Balogun - 5 stars
Sanjay S Ray - 5 stars
"Very clear and thought provoking!" - Bogdan Gluszkowski - 5 stars
I may be considered as a very experienced IT security specialist, in years who naturally found herself in designing the corporate IT security infrastructure.
But as a strong believer of "each topic needs special, focused attention" approach, I'm trying to understand what it needs to be a real IT security architect in real, not accidentially.
So this course was my first step to understanding.
Thank you for this free opportunity of starting to learn." - Mehtap Koçak - 3 stars
"I really enjoyed the course. The introduction to Architectural Thinking was an eye opener. Thank you." - George Morton - 5 stars
"Excellent summary and insight About EA. Overview of it made simple and effective." - Eduardo Pulido - 5 stars
"From Architectural Thinking To Architectural Practice! Many thanks, Mr. Evernden, for such useful course! Any action should followed by a right thinking. Known, very difficult to change a thinking from an unstructural to a structural. I wish you many new courses and followers!" - Berik Orazov 5 stars