TOGAF Distilled is a series of short videos that I’ve helped develop. The videos are produced by Orbus Software. Each video is less than two minutes, and each one explores one aspect of The Open Group Architecture Framework – typically covering one of the key learning points in the TOGAF curriculum:
- What is Enterprise Architecture?
- What is TOGAF?
- What are the benefits of TOGAF?
- How can I use TOGAF with other frameworks?
- What is the content of TOGAF?
- What is the Architecture Development Method (ADM)?
- What is the relationship between ADM and the other parts of TOGAF? – [View on Vimeo]
- What are the key points of the Architecture Development Cycle?