I’m fascinated by complexity and change.
My personal aim and mission is:
- to help understand complexity and change in our work and in our lives
- to make a positive difference to the world
- and to develop innovative tools and techniques that help achieve these aims
I achieve this through the discipline of enterprise architecture and the effective use of information.
Sometimes there isn’t a simple phrase that describes what you are or what you do. My area of expertise has changed its name several times, and the meaning of the names has also changed over time.
Suffice to say, if you are interested in or use any of the following, then I can make your job easier and more productive:
- enterprise architecture,
- business architecture,
- information architecture,
- application architecture,
- domain architecture,
- knowledge management,
- large-scale organisational change or transformation.